Dimension: 12 (length) x 9 m (width) x H 4.5 m (height)
Fabric: 650 g/sq or 850 g/sq double PVC fabric.
Frame: Single line hot galvanizing Steel tube post with mechanical door at the front and back
Bay length: 1M (13 gruops)
Door size: W 3,7 m x H 3,8 m
Arched shelter with stattics – robust, stable and economical
Extra stable, PVC arched shelter with statics and a distance between the vertical arches of only 1 m. This increases the stability, load capacity and sturdiness considerably in comparison to products with a standard distance of 2 m between the vertical arches. Arched shelters are the alternative to permanent building structures, since they are as stable as a warehouse, but are as economical and flexible as a tent. The rounded shape reduces force effect and offers maximum protection from weather conditions. As a result, goods, livestock and machines are effectively protected all year round from sun, wind and rain.
|Area:||9 m x 12 m – 108 m2|
|Ridge height:||4.5 m|
|Gate dimension:||W 3 .7 m x H 3.8m|
- Creation of sheltered storage and working area
- Safe storage of weather-sensitive, industrial goods and materials
- Protected parking area for large vehicles such as lorries, camper vans, caravans, vans, boats and yachts
- As a stall for livestock or a barn for feed, wood and hay in agriculture and forestry
- As a workshop or production area
- Weather-resistant shelter of construction areas
- As a wind and weather-resistant sales and exhibition area
- Suitable for temporary and long-term use
- Extremely high stability achieved through the arched construction frame
- Guaranteed stability in the case of high stress
- Diameter: approx. 76 mm(vertical) / approx. 60 mm(horizontal)
- Wall thickness: approx. 2 mm(vertical) / approx. 5 mm(horizontal)
- On each gable wall there is a main gate, that can be opened upwards using the simple pulling device
- The vertical steel poles are inserted into each other and fixed using M 10 screws (double bolted)
- The horizontal steel poles are bolted to the horizontal arches (M 12 screws)
- Flat round-head screws with self-locking nuts are used for bolting
- Depending on the surface, the tent is fixed to the ground using 3 anchors per foot for either hard or soft ground.
- The anchoring for both surfaces are included in the delivery. Concrete anchors (M 12) and solid, 1 m long ground nails (M 16) are included in the delivery
- With ratchet fastening mechanisms on the feet, the roof is easily and accurately fixed, tautly over the steel construction
- Comfortable entrance on the gable walls simplify fast access to the arched shelter
- High-quality, moulded PVC tarpaulin with waterproof internal fabric
- 650 g/m² and 850 g/m strong PVC
- Fire-resistant PVC
- Certified for temperatures from -30 to +50 Celsius
- High UV resistance and outstanding UV protection
- 100% waterproof
- Detailed assembly instructions including labelled parts enable simple, fast assembly without previous knowledge
- Self-assembly possible
- No foundations necessary
- No planning permission required in many cases
- Note: we recommend the use of a lifting device (forklift, wheel loader, etc.) for erecting the construction and a roller scaffold, scissorlift, etc. for assembly.
- The tent is delivered in several or one packages.
- A forklift capable of carrying 1.6 t is necessary for unloading the crates.