Dimension: 18 m (lenght) x 12 m (width) x 6 m(height)
Fabric: 650 g/sq.m or 850 g/sq double PVC fabric.
Frame: Double line hot galvanizing Steel tube post with rolling door at the front.
Bay length: 3 m (7 gruops)
Door size: W 3.8 m x H 4.6 m
|Area:||12 m x 18 m – 216 m²|
|Ridge height:||6.1 m|
|Gate dimension:||W 3.8 m x H 4.6 m|
- Creation of sheltered storage and working area
- Safe storage of weather-sensitive, industrial goods and materials
- Protected parking area for large vehicles such as lorries, camper vans, caravans, vans, boats and yachts
- As a stall for livestock or a barn for feed, wood and hay in agriculture and forestry
- As a workshop or production area
- Weather-resistant shelter of construction areas
- As a wind and weather-resistant sales and exhibition area
- Suitable for temporary and long-term use
- Extremely high stability achieved through the arched construction frame
- Guaranteed stability in the case of high stress
- Diameter: approx. 76 mm(vertical) / approx. 60 mm(horizontal)
- Wall thickness: approx. 2 mm(vertical) / approx. 5 mm(horizontal)
- On each gable wall there is a main gate, that can be opened upwards using the simple pulling device
- The vertical steel poles are inserted into each other and fixed using M 10 screws (double bolted)
- The horizontal steel poles are bolted to the horizontal arches (M 12 screws)
- Flat round-head screws with self-locking nuts are used for bolting
- Depending on the surface, the tent is fixed to the ground using 3 anchors per foot for either hard or soft ground.
- The anchoring for both surfaces are included in the delivery. Concrete anchors (M 12) and solid, 1 m long ground nails (M 16) are included in the delivery
- With ratchet fastening mechanisms on the feet, the roof is easily and accurately fixed, tautly over the steel construction
- Comfortable entrance on the gable walls simplify fast access to the arched shelter
- High-quality, moulded PVC tarpaulin with waterproof internal fabric approx. 650 g/m² and 850 g/m strong PVC
- Fire-resistant PVC
- Certified for temperatures from -30 to +50 Celsius
- High UV resistance and outstanding UV protection
- 100% waterproof
- With base skirting providing effective wind deflection
- The rounded shape and smooth PVC surface allow snow and dirt to slide off
- Hard-wearing lifting gates on both gable sides for comfortable and fast use
- Professional strap systems enable the tautness of the tarpaulin to be regulated and continually ensures perfect fit and optimum stability
- Light-coloured tarpaulins reflect sunlight. As a result, the tarpaulin does not heat up as much and durability is increased
- Detailed assembly instructions including labelled parts enable simple, fast assembly without previous knowledge
- Self-assembly possible
- No foundations necessary
- No planning permission required in many cases
- Note: we recommend the use of a lifting device (forklift, wheel loader, etc.) for erecting the construction and a roller scaffold, scissorlift, etc. for assembly.
- The tent is delivered in several or one packages.
- A forklift capable of carrying 1.6 t is necessary for unloading the crates.